24.1.11

"Slight Rupture," revisited: perhaps a "Show?"

I am performing a more finalized version of my solo project, "Slight Rupture" (title tentative), which was first presented as a study in DNA's October Works-In-Progress showcase, in Green Space Studio's Fertile Ground series in February! This project has been in development and has plagued my fascination since September of 2009 when I began working on it through Dance Theater Workshop's Van Lier Fellowship. I'm very excited to finally present a more finished version of it! I hope you'll trek to Queens to enjoy the show (there are several other choreographers), and a post-show talk with wine and snackies! Here's the info:

Fertile Ground Series
February 13th, 2011 @ 7pm
Tickets $10, includes wine and cheese!
Purchase tickets at the door or online at www.GreenSpaceStudio.org
Green Space Studio
Long Island City, Queens
37-24 24th St. (btw. 37th and 38th Aves.) Buzzer #301

No comments:

Post a Comment